Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 So, we have been busy bees this week, always a good thing, but I am glad I have a few hours before I need to meet the girls:)  I have some fun things to share for the link up party this week!

First, this packet.  I am working on something that will hopefully keep my firsties busy as they finish up their work.  So far, only 11 pages, but I'll get there!

 Next, our trip to the beach with Aly (Alyson't new AG doll).  She takes her everywhere.  And she had her first visit to the beach.
More scrapbooking, or Project Life-ing!  Yay!  Only at week two, but it will do!

 And this is something too cute not to love.  Alyson got this hat at Disneyland (on her birthday) for Aly.  Cute, right?
You may have noticed, all these pics are out of order, but you ger the idea.  Here is A at her party this past Sunday!

And of course, got to see NKOTB, Boys II Men, and 98 degrees.  (I could've done without 98, but Mr.Lachey was not bad to look at).  I think we had more fun watching this 30 and 40 year olds fawning over these singers, LOL!  There was even a fight of Donnie's t-shirt!  Haha!  But so glad we got to go!

And this winner...you need to get over to Toys R Us.  The 24 count crayons are 4 for $1!  Not .50 like at Target.  The only downfall is that you can only buy 8 at a time.  Go get you some!
 And today, we stopped by forever 21 and we found these adorable dresses for Miss A.  I love that they left one has a retro feel and the one on the right, is just so her.  We did have to go a size up because their kid stuff is so short, but come on, so cute!


1 comment:

  1. Just a heads up on the crayon limit. Alot of places will extend the limit if you are a teacher. For instance here, at Office Max and Staples, if you're a teacher you can get up to 20!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete