Friday, July 12, 2013

A Friday Share

 Happy Friday!  I thought I would be a little crazy and post something today!;)  One of my goals this summer was to create items for my TPT store, I never seem to find the time during the school year.  So, I have been successful!  Yay!  The problem being, I have so many ideas that I want to get to, it is hard to figure out what start on first.
   Well, one of the things I decided to do was make activities to go with the MathStart series books.  And I started a specific one
I had about 15 pages done, and sometime during the night, the power went out and with it went all the work I did. Argh!  Usually it autosaves the progress I've made, but this time, nope.  I was so frustrated and more determined to get another one completed.  And here it is.
I think it turned out better than the first one!  And I made sure to save it as I went (yay me).  Click the picture to check it out!

Getting back into blogging, makes me miss blogging personal stuff like I used to.  So here is a little personal stuff for you.

I am finally catching up with my Project Life pages.  Here is the first week!

That's it!  Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment