Monday, July 29, 2013

September Enrichment

  Hey there!  Long time no blog.  We had a fabulous mini vacation last week and I didn't have time to post anything.  But I'm back and have a new packet to share with you.

  In my last post, I shared how I was working on my September Enrichment pack, and I finally finished it, yay!
It is a pack that is perfect for early finishers.  Here is what's inside

Here are the concepts that are covered:

Addition Practice 

One-to-One Correspondence 

Letter Tracing

FIrst, Last Name practice page

Numbers 1-100

Beginning Letter Sound Identification

Letter counting & Identification

What Number comes next?

Color identification,tracing and coloring

Circle the greatest number

Pattern coloring

Uppercase and Lowercase letter sorting

What goes in a lunchbox/backpack sort

Fill in the missing numbers



I think you will find it useful for your kiddos.  Hop on over to my store to take a look(click the 

button below!


Have a great day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment