Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday

 

Hey there! Another link up day.  I think it is so crazy how fast the weeks go during the summer.  And the days?  Don’t get me started, but I guess that’s what happens when you can sleep in:) I LOVE summer:)

Okay, so I had so much fun linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue last week, I thought I would go for it again!

wilw

So, here we go…

1

2 of my favorite t.v. shows are back

Big Brother…I love this show.  I look forward to it every year. 

BIG BROTHER

Dexter.  I love this show.  I caught up with it a couple years ago, and I love all the twist and turns it takes.  It’s the last season, hope it’s a good one.

dexter-season-8-poster

2

A new app that just came out last night, midnight?  I already know it’s going to be a favorite.  I have loved Rhonna’s designs since my scrapbooking days and love that she has her own app.  Take a look.

introducingRhonnaDesignsPhotoEditingAppIMG_9111

 

Look it up!  You wont regret it!  I think I may like it better than Elsie’s app (A Beautiful Mess).

3

I finished a new item this week!  Yay!  It is a packet to accompany the Mathstart book, Seaweed soup.  It comes with some fun items that you can use with the book. Click the picture to take a look.

seaweedsoupcover

4

Cross-stitching.  I have come back to my first crafty love that was long abandoned for scrapbooking 8 years ago.  It feels good to get back to itSmile

IMG_9024

That’s it!  Thanks for stopping in!

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up again!

    I just downloaded the app you recommended. I can't wait to try it out!

    I'm so glad to have found your blog- it's so stinkin cute!

    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the app recommend..lovin beautiful mess so this may be right up my alley
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda just came across your blog! It's so puuurty!! ;)

    ((HUGS))
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle!
    I just found your blog! It is so much fun. I LOVE cross stitching, too- and haven't done it for years. I like having something to do when I watch TV- Don't you love it when your favorite shows come back?! It's the little things like that... yay!
    I'd love you to stop over to my blog if you get a chance!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to get on the Dexter train. I have a lot of friends who say it is great but I haven't even seen an episode yet! That app looks great, I feel a purchase coming on...

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow my new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle! Cross-stitching was one of my first crafty loves too! Haven't done it in years though- I really should get back to it. Add it to the list right!I just found your blog, I’m your newest follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete