Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey there!  It seems the only time I get to this blog is Wednesdays, LOL!  That's okay by me.  At least I'm getting on here more consistently.  So I am linking up with Covered in Glitter again, yay!

 

I am a huge make-up fan.  And I love to find drugstore items that are just as great as the name brand ones.  Here is a new one that I tried and love!  The maybelline Falsies Big eyes mascara.  The part I love about this, it that there are two sides.  One for your top lashes, and one for the bottom.  That really is my favorite part.  Bottom lashes finally with a wand small enough to reach each lash.


My Alyson turns nine on Monday and as an early gift, we went to the American Girl store at The Grove.  It was so fun, mostly watching her try to look at everything at once.   She got one doll that she named Aly.  She loves her!  We also go Kanani fixed up and hair combed, she looks so much better.


Ahh, these cupcakes.  We couldn't decide which pnes to get, so we got 8.  Yeah, but those $30 were well spent! ;)

Okay, that's all for me today!!  Have a great one!

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the American Girl store AND Sprinkles cupcakes! What a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your posts!
    Those cupcakes look delicious!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look yummy! Happy birthday to your daughter!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete