Monday, April 15, 2013

Let’s Get Aquainted|Linky Party

Hey there!  I saw this little linky party post and thought I would spice up the blog a bit. 

linky party2

TOPIC -Skittles Game

Here is the code:

Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Orange- Favorite Memory from College

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team

Green- Favorite Fast Food Place

Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

 

RED: hmm…let’s see.  I love me some ice cream.  Although, these days I favor frozen yogurt.  So I’ll go with that.  I would say it’s a tie between these two.

birthday-cupcakenew-york-cheesecake

Birthday Cake and Cheesecake.  Notice the pattern?  I love them both.

Orange: Since I went to college close to home and commuted, I would have to say my favorite memories were of visiting my BFF at UCSB.  It was always such a good time.  Almost as good as going to college there, although I am not sure I would have gotten too much work done there.:)

Yellow: Favorite Sports Team(s). Easy.

la-lakers1-51angels_A_logo_04

I had to choose two.

Green:Fast food.  Well if we go with all time, I would say…

in_n_out_logo1

Oh geez.  Soooooo good.  Animal style all the way.

Purple: Wild Card

I used to work for many scrapbooking companies and created many layouts and projects for them.  I LOVE to scrap!

Okay, that’s all!  Have a great day!  Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Michelle. I found your lil blog through the linky. I seriously think I am missing out on really delish fast food joints. Why don't we have them here?!

    Emmy xx
    Daydreams with Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun linky! I have loved learning about other bloggers. I would love to have you come by and link up with my latest linky. It’s all about the dollar. Anything you love, make, sell, find, or buy that is a dollar. It is really fun!
    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    I am also your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete