Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth Day Freebie!

Hey there!  Happy Monday!  Another week down and not many more to go.  I don’t know about you, but I am feeling the crunch to get everything in.  Ahhh!  Anyway, while I was lesson planning on Sunday night, I went through some of my Earth Day books and came across this one.

Book.grover10

I believe I picked it up a while back in the dollar section at Target?  I even think it may have been last year?  Anyhow, I know you can get it other places as well.  It is a fun book and my firsties do enjoy it, even though they are “too old'” for Sesame Street (wink,wink).

I decided at the last minute to create a little comprehension/writing/interactive packet for my kiddos.  So I started at o’late thirty and came up with this.

 

earthdaypreview

Click the picture to get your copy.

earthdayfreebie1

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cool template that you made. Thanks for sharing! Found your site from Blog by State - you have great graphics and fonts! Keep up the good work :)
    Joe and Allie Teach

    ReplyDelete