Sunday, March 24, 2013

Open House

Hey teacher friends!

   I can't believe that it has been months since I last posted.  Hopefully that is about to change!  I will finally be able to get some things off of my to do list after this week!  We have a school visit this week, Open House, and then finally, Spring Break!  Ahhhhhhh...can't wait!

  As I was getting my class portfolios together, I thought I would spiffy them up a bit.  Well, one thing led to another and I put together a set to sell on TPT!  yay me!  Here is what it looks like.

portfolio1

It is a portfolio put together that represents the entire school year.  Now, we are not done with the year, so I either keep it for them and let them take it home at the end, or just send it home and let the parents “fill” it.

portfoliopreview1

As I was putting this together, I thought it would be good to add grades k-3.  They look like the cover, only with the corresponding grade written.  Also, there are boy and girl superheros.

Click on the photo above to take you to my store.  Or you can click HERE!

My kiddos will be getting these done tomorrow.  Nothing like last minute, right?

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment