Monday, September 3, 2012

Hey there!

  I finally got around to make a button for my store and this little blog.  Please take a look if you are on Google reader (or any other reader).

  So, I have a few more things in the shop today.  Yay!  Finally getting into the groove of creating these things (that I would've anyway), and adding them to my store without it taking an hour.

  Here is what I have so far.

This first one is a minibook that I put together for my kiddos at the beginning of the year.  I revamped it a little this year.  Click on over to my store to get yours.
This is a letter recognition and sound recognition test.  I give this at the beginning to see where all my kiddos are. This is especially helpful for those new students.

This is a packet that I use with my kiddos while I start assessing.  They are writing their names, the alphabet, recognizing their colors, etc.  It is a great indication of what they retained over the summer.

Hop on over and take a peek at all that I have created!  I can't wait to print them and use them this week!

Have a great one!
Michelle

1 comment: