Friday, September 13, 2013

Five for Friday!!!

Well I made it through a full week of school!  I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted!  I will be catching up on some sleep this weekend. Today I am linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching.

1. Back to School night happened this week.  It was a success!  And I think what I was most excited for, was my cute little signs. Ha!  If you are interested, I think I will make them a freebie this weekend.  Well except the Ms.Lanning!;)
2.Had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season!  Oh so gooood!
3.Got my apple bracelet from Alex and Ani!  So pretty!

4.New boots came in the mail!  Can't wait for some fall weather!
5. I have to share this success.  I created these journal prompts so that students would get used to responding to a prompt in an informal manner.  I am happy to say, that they are doing great!  I have it put together in a way that on the day after a prompt they have free writing.  It has (so far) avoided my reading the "I love my family, I love my dog" repitition that I see every year.

That's it!!  I am off to enjoy this Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Girl I love those boots and that bracelet is crazy cute!! I am having a little giveaway and I am a couple posts behind yours! Shearerly Sadler 4th Grade!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your back to school signs are so cute! Love the boots!!! I'm one of your newest followers. Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete