Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently...

Hey there!  Seems like I always wait until the last minute to do this little link.  But here it goes...

As you know I am linking up with Farley overe here...


Nothing too exciting except I am trying to stay ahead of the game this year so that I am not always playing catch-up.  My paperwork gets outta control.  And with a combo, I am guessing it will be even more crazy.  Here are a few pics of my cuties...
Okay, well you can't really "see" them, but I am loving my iphone pics of these kiddos.  Waiting to laminate these.

We got so much done already.  Our flags are up and displayed.  First grade on the top and middle, second on the bottom.  I have a lot of kiddos.

We got our nails done.  It felt sooooo good!  I can't wait to go back!  It's been way too long!

I put these together for this week.  The firsties get the yellow, and the secondies get the blue.

Made this today.  I even haf time for a second grade version.  Click the pciture to check it out!

Here's to another successful week!  Hoping it is cooler out here! 







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nails! I need to get mine done too, as well my hair cut and coloured and my eyebrows waxed... oh dear!

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sight words pack! Just added it to my wish list!! *yay* I am your newest blog lovin follower! Drop by if you'd like. =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make the All About Me flags? They are super cute!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete