Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello there!

Hey, all.  This is my new little blog, that I have wanted to create for a long time. I have finally done it, and here is the start of a fun school blog!

A little about me.  I am a First grade teacher that is has been blogging for the past 5 years.  I am a huge crafter, photographer, and family girl.  I love to spending time with my daughter, and take tons of photos of her.  I also have an obsession making thinks extremely fun and cute for my little firsties.

  I have been inspired in so may ways by the teachers over at TPT and hope to so the same for others.  I have (finally) put together my first product and it's FREE!

  I have long used student dictionaries in my classroom.  There was one year that I simply forgot to copy them off for my class, and let me tell you, I remembered it as soon as the first kiddo said, "How do you spell..."  So, I now remember to copy them right away.  I changed it up from previous years, and this is my new and improved student dictionary.

Click on the photo to go to my TPT page!

I would love to know what you think.  Any changes needed to be made?  Let me know!

Have a great day!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Yah! I get to be your first follower. I am going to go look at your dictionary right now. I am a first grade teacher tot-but I am in Canada. I think it will be fun to see the similarities and differences between our education systems. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more!
    TeacherMom

    ReplyDelete