Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Three Pigs Update!

Hey there!  Is anyone still out there?  Haha, seems the year got the best of me and only now, one week into my summer break, ready to blog!  I have been organizing all my files on my HD because I often create things, edit them, save them, and then have 20 copies of similar products.  Does anyone else do that? No?  Well it has been a labor of love and I am almost through.  I needed a change of scenery, so to speak, so I decided to update one of my past units.  This is what it looked like before.  I think I had actually updated it from the first version.
I have only changed a couple things up - but I have changed the clip art and style of the pages so it better fits my kiddos needs!  So, if you have this ---> re-download it.  If not, click here to check it out.

I hope to back soon - I have photos of activities we did this year that I can't wait to share.  Have a good Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment