Sunday, June 15, 2014

Monday Made It!

Hello!  My first Monday of vacation and I am so happy!  So much to do, and I plan on not waiting until the week before school starts.  One of my goals this summer is to blog all the things I don't have time to blog during the year, so here goes...linking up with 4th grade Frolics.

So I actually started this "made it" before school ended.  As I was taking apart my room, I was looking at things that I might want to change for next year.  My alphabet charts were the first thing I thought of.  I am in love with all of the photgraphs that are out there to use in teaching products, so I thought putting them in my alphabet charts would be a fun change.  Here is what I came up with...

Preview pics are all I have.  And although I love the zebra theme, others might not, so I created two others.

This one is named Grey Skies

And this one: Sunshine

I am also willing to alter these for any color scheme you may have, just let me know!

Have a wonderful day!  I can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment