Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Questionnaire

Long time no blog!  I am not sure how many people actually read this, but I plan on blogging here a bit more this coming year.  I saw this linky up at Michelle's Blog, and I thought it would be fun to take part!
Okay here I go...
Hot Chocolate or Eggnog? 
That's a tough one because I like both.  Yes, I actually like Eggnog.  But I would say Hot Chocoloate, sounds more cozy!

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them underneath the tree? 
Only mom wraps gifts.  Santa is too busy to wrap;)

Colored lights or white? 
I love white lights.  It's more classic (to me).  But I totally appreciate colored and may one day switch over??

When do you decorate? 
Usually Thanksgiving weekend.  But this year it was a week earlier.  I love Christmas!

Real or Fake Tree?
Fake.  For years, and growing up, it was only real trees, but when Alyson and I were on our own, I wanted a fake tree.  The best decision ever!  We love it!

What Tops Your Tree?
A star, and some pretties.  I get a little crazy!




Ignore the mess (and the lack of lights at the top).
Favorite Christmas Memories or Traditions?
Always, always, going to a neigborhood nearby to walk around and see the lights in our warmest and comfiest clothes (Alyson usually in PJ's).  

And we have had this guy for the past 5 years.  
Always getting in trouble, but oh so much fun!
Do you remember your favorite gift as a child? 
Yep!  My Cabbage Patch doll.  Alyson has it now and I am sure it is in her room, but I am too lazy to look for it.
She looked something like this one.
Do prefer giving or receiving? 
I would say both!  Who doesn't like getting gifts?  My favorite is being able to give without worrying about the price tag.  The only time that happens is with my girl.

What is your favorite Christmas song? 
I have definite favorites, but I always think of Last Christmas by WHAM ad a favorite.  Isn't that cheesey? 

Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? 
Love them!  I also like the ones that are fruity!

Favorite Christmas Movie? 
Hmmm...I will narrow it down to a few.



And those are at the top of my list, but I could go on.

Do you shop online or at stores?
Amazon Prime and the American Girl Store are my BFF's.

Photo Cards, Letter or Store Bought Card? 
Photo Cards!

Yay!  That was fun!  Off to visit some others!

No comments:

Post a Comment