Friday, October 4, 2013

Five for Friday!

Whew!  It's been awhile since I've posted on this little blog.  This year is crazy busy.  Having a combo class keeps me busy!  Here are some of my favorites fromt his week.  And, as always, I am linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching
I started adding my Halloween decor to my classroom.  My kiddos loved it!  They get excited to see what I'm going to put up next.  I Love it!
Alyson has chosen to read this book for her book report this week.  I almost shed a tear, well not really.  But how can you not love Little House?




I finished these two Enrichment packs this past weekend.  Just in time for the new month!  Check them out here and here.

I just got this lipstick from MAC.  It's called Girl About Town.  It's bright, but oh so pretty and creamy!

And this one, that may be random, but it is especially yummy.  I had to attend a training this week and to me, nothing is worse than having to prepare for a sub, when I would much rather be in the class. At least we got this lovely boxed lunch.  Ate it all up!

Thanks for popping in!  Leave a comment so I can go visit your blog too!  Have a wonderful weekend!




3 comments:

  1. I adore the photos of your classroom. Halloween and October is an exciting month for USA teachers
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the privilege of attending a professional development training this week also! I took the rare opportunity to eat out since lunch was "on our own." I missed my kiddos and I wrote all those sub plans and have no idea if they were followed or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Carrie, I missed my kiddos as well. Thankfully, my plans were followed, but of course, it is so hard to believe that someone can teach your littles as well as you can, right?

      Delete