Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Freebie for YOU!

  Hey there!  I know I am sporadic posting here, but the truth is, I can’t do everything.  But I always try.  Isn’t that always the way with teachers?  Well, last month I added my own Question of the Day packet to TPT.  I did not originally think of this idea. I piggy-backed off of First Grade Blue Skies QOTD packet.  As I grew more familiar with it, I found that I would add my own seasonal QOTD, and eventually, it just worked itself into a packet. 

Since I am quite late with November, I thought that I would give this one as a freebie.  They are made in no particular order, you can decide what’s best for your class.

Anyhow, click on the picture to download your copy.

novimg

I would love if you could follow me in my TPT store!

That’s all for today!!  Have a great Thursday!

Michelle

Freebie Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I'm happy to find another newbie blogger. Thanks for your freebie. I'm following you now. :)
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebie! I saw you on the linky (but I didn't participate...just stalked it). I'm happy to be your newest follower!
    Growing Firsties is having a Pete the Cat Giveaway that also donates to Hurricane Sandy Relief!

    ReplyDelete